Platform & Community Manager
Mumbai / Delhi NCR / Bangalore
About Times Bridge:
Times Bridge is the global investment and partnership arm of The Times Group. Its mission is to bring the world’s best ideas to India and share India’s best insights with the world. Its current portfolio includes Airbnb, Coursera, Headspace, Houzz, MUBI, Smule, Stack Overflow, Uber and Wattpad. By providing unmatched market leadership to select partners,
Times Bridge accelerates growth and immersion across the Indian subcontinent for leaders and companies who believe in winning in and learning from India. Its commitment to its global partners is to help them immerse and grow in the Indian market. To do this, Times Bridge attracts experts from diverse backgrounds that can share its vision for the future.
For more information, visit www.timesbridge.com and follow @timesbridge on Twitter.
Since 2014, Times Bridge has established itself as the leading partner for companies looking to launch and scale in India. Having grown significantly in the past year, we are now looking for a full-time community manager to support community engagement, communications and marketing efforts.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Times Bridge team and build on our story through networking, public relations and social media. This role will report to the Communications Lead and work closely with the investments, operations and leadership team. If you thrive in a start-up environment and enjoy wearing many hats, this role is for you.
Mumbai / Delhi NCR / Bangalore
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Create clear, compelling, and engaging content for Times Bridge’s owned and operated platforms (press material, blog posts, newsletters, website content, social media content)
- Drive and implement social media and digital campaigns to align with marketing strategies, including managing day-to-day content and strategizing to increase followers and engagement
- Track and monitor PR and social media performance and report actionable insights and KPIs on a regular basis
- Work alongside marketing, PR and communications teams to ensure brand consistency and effectively support Times Bridge’s corporate outreach
- Curate owned IPs on Times Bridge’s social platforms from the view of building community
- Network and forge relationships within the venture capital, technology and start-up ecosystem
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
What We’re Looking For:
- BA / BS / BBA degree holder or global / Indian fellowship experience
- 3-5 years of experience in community management, marketing, communications and social media (ideally in an investing, tech or start-up environment)
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to Times Bridge’s mission and passionate about venture capital and start-ups
- Able to foster community both online and offline, with examples from past experiences
- Proficient with tools for developing marketing content, managing social media channels, event production, and project management
- Top-notch writing and editing skills, with a sharp eye for video and other visual storytelling forms
- Collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience partnering with online communities, creators and community owners to grow a user base would be a plus
- Experience as an analyst or investment associate, or plans to eventually apply for an overseas MBA program, would be relevant for this role